Linwood Barclay was born in 1955 in Connecticut but moved to Canada with his family when he was only 4 years old.
Barclay had an interest in writing from an early age and studied literature at university. He worked at various newspapers writing columns (mostly humour) and as an editor until he finally achieved some success with his novels.
His breakthrough came in 2007 with his novel ‘No Time For Goodbye’. He is now one of Canada’s most successful novelists.
Barclay married his wife Neetha shortly after finishing university. They live in Oakville, Ontario and have two adult children.
- Last Resort: A Memoir (2000)
- Mike Harris Made Me Eat My Dog
- Father Knows Zilch: A Guide for Dumbfounded Dads
- This House Is Nuts! : Surviving the Absurdities of Everyday Life
- Bad Move (Zack Walker #1) (2004)
- Bad Guys (Zack Walker #2) (2005)
- Lone Wolf (Zack Walker #3)(2006)
- Stone Rain (Zack Walker #4) (2007)
- No Time for Goodbye (2007)
- Too Close to Home (2008)
- Fear the Worst (2009)
- Never Look Away (2010)
- The Accident (2011)
- Clouded Vision (2011)
- Trust Your Eyes/360 (2012)
- Never Saw it Coming (2013)
- A Tap on the Window (2013)
- No Safe House (Sequel to No Time for Goodbye) (2014)
- Broken Promise (Promise Falls #1) (2015)
- Far From True (Promise Falls #2) (2016)
- The Twenty Three (Promise Falls #3) (2016)
- Parting Shot (2017)
- A Noise Downstairs (2018)
- Chase (2017)
- Escape (2018)