Harry Bingham was born in London in 1967. He was working in banking when in 2005 he started a literary consultancy which was initially planned to earn a bit of extra money by editing manuscripts. The demand for the service grew very rapidly and the Writer’s Workshop is now the largest editorial consultancy in the UK. Bingham no longer has hands-on involvement as he is now a full-time writer.
Bingham has created the Fiona Griffiths series of novels featuring a very unique young Detective Constable based in Wales.
Bingham lives in Oxfordshire with his wife and children.
Fiona Griffiths series:
- Talking To the Dead (#1) (2012)
- Love Story, With Murders (#2) (2013)
- The Strange Death of Fiona Griffiths (#3) (2014)
- This Thing of Darkness (#4) (2015)
- Lev in Gralgow (short story 2015)
- The Dead House (#5) (2016)
- The Deepest Grave (#6) (2017)
- The Night Beat (short story)