Sabine Durrant has worked as an editor and feature writer for a number of British newspapers and magazines.
She has written a number of novels for adults and young adults. In 2013 she wrote her first psychological thriller and has continued with thrillers since then, with her novels nominated for several awards.
She lives in South London with her partner Giles Smith (a sportswriter) and their three children.
- Having It and Eating It (2002)
- The Great Indoors (2003)
- Cross Your Heart, Connie Pickles (2005) (Young Adult)
- Ooh La La, Connie Pickles (2007) (Young Adult)
- Bon Voyage, Connie Pickles (2008) (Young Adult)
- Under Your Skin (2013)
- Remember Me This Way (2014)
- Lie With Me (2016)
- Take Me In (2018)